Sorry, trial versions are NOT available.
Individual LIDAR Widget apps are $400 USD per app.
Get the entire LIDAR Widgets Bundle for $1500 USD. If ArcInfo support is desired, add an additional $100 USD.
ASC/XYZ to STL 3D Model Batch Converter (non-terrain) sold separately.
The LIDAR Widgets Bundle consists of the following programs:
- 1. LAStoDXF-Contour - Converts a LAS/LAZ file into DXF contour map in a single step. Batch converter also available.
- 2. LAStoDXF-DEM - Converts a LAS/LAZ file into a DXF terrain model in one step. Batch converter also available.
- 3. LAStoDXF-PointCloud - Converts a LAS/LAZ point cloud into DXF point cloud preserving point classifications. Batch converter also available.
- 4. LAStoDXF-TIN - Converts a LAS/LAZ file into a DXF terrain model via triangulation. Now with culling/decimation of ground points.
- 5. LAStoFeature-XYZ - Extracts features from a LAS/LAZ filed based on point classification for modeling/mapping and post processing.
- 6. LAStoQWTMesh-Batch - Converts a single LAS/LAZ file or an entire folder of LAS/LAZ files into QWT terrain surfaces.
- 7. MCC-LIDAR - 64-bit version of MCC-LIDAR Ground classification tool with GUI interface.
- 8. MeshView - Viewer for mesh files and DEM's created by apps 6, and 13.
- 9. QWTMesh2ContourDXF - converts a mesh created by apps 6 and 13 into a DXF contour map.
- 10. QWTMesh2DXF - Converts a mesh created by apps 6 and 13 into an DXF terrain surface.
- 11. XYZtoDXFPointCloud - Converts an ASCII XYZ file into an AutoCAD DXF point cloud.
- 12. XYZtoDXF-TIN - Converts an ASCII XYZ file into a DXF terrain surface via triangulation.
- 13. XYZtoQWTMesh - Converts an ASCII XYZ text file into a 3D terrain surface for viewing in MeshView.
- 14. LatLonToUTM-LAS - Performs coordinate conversion from a LAT/LON LAS/LAZ file to a UTM LAS/LAZ file.
- 15. PDAL Ground Return Classification Tool - GUI for PDAL Ground Return Point Classification. The PDAL Ground Classification Tool is significantly faster than MCC-LIDAR and also supports compressed LAS/LAZ files.
- 16. CSF Ground Classification Tool - Cloth Simulation method for ground classification. Learn more about this method here: CSF Paper.
- ASC/XYZ to 3D Model (Sold Separately Only) - XYZ to STL batch converter will read RAW XYZ point clouds and generate 3D models. This application uses the Ball-Pivoting Algorithm for surface reconstruction.
File Conversion Services Available on Request. Rates Listed Below:
Same day turn-around on all batch jobs of less than 100 files. Turn around time and rates apply to files not requiring any pre-processing.
- 10 files or less - $150 USD per file
- 11 to 49 files - $75 USD per file
- 50 or more files - $40 USD per file
All payments are processed via PayPal.
Please specify your delivery preferences, either a download link or an email attachment.